Hiring - Site Operation & Customer Service Specialist (Seoul, South Korea)
We are looking for a Site Operation & Customer Service Specialist to join our Lewkin team in Seoul, South Korea. This role will be responsible for managing the customer experience on our e-commerce website, ensuring that all orders and customer inquiries are handled in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Monitor customer inquiries and orders through the website, providing assistance in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot customer issues, such as payment processing, order tracking and returns
- Process returns/refunds within company policies
- Develop strategies to improve customer service processes
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve customer experience on the site
- Monitor competitor websites and provide feedback on trends in online shopping experiences
- Analyze website performance data to identify areas of improvement
- Manage website content updates, including product descriptions and images
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean (written & verbal)
- Able to work in office at Seoul, South Korea
- Applicants must have a valid visa allowing them to work in Seoul, South Korea
Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title as “[HIRING] NAME”.